THE COMPLEXITY AND POTENTIAL HARM CAUSED BY HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND SOCIAL DISPARITY ISSUES REQUIRES MORE THAN A ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL SOLUTION.
HTRSD OFFERS A RANGE OF TOOLS AND DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES TO ASSIST HEALTH CARE ORGANIZATIONS TO BUILD PROACTIVE PROGRAMS TO EFFECTIVELY ADDRESS THESE ISSUES, INCLUDING:
- A complete online, nursing CE accredited suite of courses that can be utilized by individuals and groups on any internet connected device
- A content library of the same accredited courses, custom formatted for implementation on client organizations’ Learning Management Systems
- Turnkey Human Trafficking Response Program development and implementation for hospitals and health care provider organizations, including medical and security staff, provided in coordination with HTITI
- Alternatively, providing consulting and development support on Human Trafficking and Social disparity educational and protocol services in order to supplement or fill gaps in existing or in-development programs in these institutions
- Development of custom learning content or protocols, including accreditation and implementation on existing LMS systems, utilizing our existing system, or creating an entirely new one within the institution or online
- Additional development services based on our core competencies