How do I turn off emergency calls only on my Huawei?
- Unlock your device and drag down the notifications panel.
- Click on the “Settings” icon and select the “Call” option. …
- From the calling settings, click on the “Additional Settings” or “More” option.
- In this setting, click on the Fixed Dialing Numbers option and then select the “Disable FDN” option.
Why is my phone stuck on emergency calls only?
If your SIM Card is not inserted or is not seated properly, it may cause your phone to only allow calls to 911. Ensure your SIM Card is securely inserted into the slot. It may not hurt to remove it and re-seat it.
How do I get out of emergency call mode?
Turn Emergency Mode Off
- Press and hold the. Power button. until the ‘Power off’ prompt appears then release.
- Tap. Emergency mode. . Alternatively, while on the Home screen tap the. Menu icon. (upper-right) > Turn off Emergency mode. . Allow several seconds for the change to take effect.
Why is my Huawei on emergency calls only?
This issue occurs due to the improper display on the mobile phone. Solution: Restart your mobile phone. Insert the SIM card again or replace the SIM card slot and try again.
Why is my phone not allowing me to make calls?
Check that Airplane Mode is disabled on your device. If it is disabled but your Android phone still can’t make or receive calls, try enabling Airplane Mode and disable it after a couple of seconds. Disable Airplane Mode from Android Quick Settings drawer or navigate to Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane Mode.
How do I get my Android phone off emergency calls only?
Pull up “Settings” and hit the “Connections” button. Then, tap on the “Mobile networks” and “Network mode” options. Switch from the “LTE/3G/2G” auto-connect option to “2G only”. This network reset might switch off the “emergency calls only” warning on your screen.