NLP Hypnosis Rape. Ohio Divorce Attorney Michael W. Fine used Neuro Linguistical Programing NLP to maliciously hypnotize his female clients and sexually assault them. Divorce is an emotional and stressful event. When people are seeking divorce representation, they maybe experiencing stress and are in a vulnerable state. Michael Fine was finally discovered by the police after a woman wore a wire and recorded his hypnotizing. Fine was arrested, charged, tried in the court of law, convicted and sentenced to 12 years in prison. Upon his release, he will be required to register as a Tier 2 Sex Offender. Thus far six women came forward and police believe there are many more victims.
One victims account
For this victim it was a routine visit to the lawyer’s office following her divorce.
NLP Hypnosis Rape. The Sheffield Village, Ohio, woman visited the now 59-year-old Michael W. Fine, her lawyer, to discuss a custody issue. They chatted, and she paid him a $1,500 fee.
It was business as usual. At least, she thought it was.
When she left, though, she noticed that her bra was disheveled, and her vaginal area was wet, according to court documents. Upon further reflection, she realized her memory of everything that went on in the room was foggy.
The meeting blurred into a blank spot, which was odd — it wasn’t as if she’d been drinking alcohol or taking any medications.
Victim Speak Out. video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uztOu7Pl5hg
10 Tactics to defeat NLP
NLP Hypnosis Rape. Politicians, Psychologist, Sales people, Marketers and unethical malicious people will use the NLP to covertly hypnotize unwary people.
- Be extremely wary of people copying your body language. Someone copies your posture and movements.
- Move your eyes in random and unpredictable patterns. Move your eyes side to side, up and down. Be natural how you do it so the person cannot tell how you access and store information.
- Do not let anybody touch you. Pretty self explanatory. Don’t ever let someone touch you. Say please don’t touch me again!
- Be wary of vague language. Tell them you don’t understand what they are talking about.
- Be wary of permissive language.“Feel free to relax.” “You’re welcome to test drive this car if you like.” “You can enjoy this as much as you like.” “Feel free to become as relaxed as you like.” Watch the f**k out for this.
- Be wary of gibberish. Hypnotist makes up a nonsense phrases like “As you release this feeling more and more you will find yourself moving into present alignment with the sound of your success more and more. ALWAYS say “Can you be more specific about that” or “Can you explain exactly what you mean?”
- Read between the lines. Use expressions with hidden layered meanings such as diet, nutrition, sleep with me is good. The untrained person will hear diet, nutrition and the sleep with me is good, is in their subconscious.
- Watch your attention. Don’t zone out because they hypnotist will hijack your subconscious to take you wherever they want to go.
- Don’t agree to anything. If you are buying a product or service, wait 24 hours.
- Trust your intuition. Always trust your gut. If your gut tells you that someone is trying to screw with you, then believe it because they most likely are.