Sexual Predation of Amish and Mennonites. An old world religious culture is a sinister life of secrecy for many of its women members. In this male dominated community where women and girls are treated as property. It is the perfect breeding ground for sex abuse and incest. The sole purpose is perseveration of the Amish and Mennonite communities, which has little exposure to the greater world.
How Sexual Abuse is Handled Within The Community
Sexual Predation of Amish and Mennonites. When a man is discovered to have abused his children, he is shunned for 6 weeks. No one will speak or eat with him in the community. After the 6 weeks of penance and silence, he is forgiven before God and taken back into the church community. He returns home to his house with the children and his spouse. Neither the children nor the spouse are offered any type of protections. Obviously he is not going to stop sexually abusing.
Mrs. Dueck, 48, a mother of five who until recently attended Mennonite churches, launched the organization to provide everything from public education to behind-the-scenes advocacy for abuse victims among the Plain People.
She said that since childhood — when she went to a small Mennonite church school in Kentucky where she counted as many as seven families with victims of sexual abuse — she has seen too many cases covered up by churches. Too many cases where victims were shamed, where girls were blamed as temptresses despite wearing the prescribed coverings and long dresses, where the abused were told to forgive the abusers who made a show of repentance.
She said she started this work “because I am a survivor. I knew that something had to change.”
Never Alone: https://newsinteractive.post-gazette.com/coverings/amish-mennonite-sexual-abuse-support-podcasts-advocacy-victims/
Our Mennonite Friend
Sexual Predation of Amish and Mennonites. My family bought a Spaniel Puppy named Nigel from a nice Mennonite woman by the name (R). We found the ad online and she had a friend from the mainstream run. We called the phone number on the ad and made arrangements to come see the puppy. To make a long story short, we bought the puppy and he is great little guy. We have returned many times over a course of years. We got to know the (R), her sisters, brothers and parents. (R) is more gregarious and shared how she and her sisters are sexually abused by the male family members. (R) said that because of all the sexual abuse, her younger sister, left the community to go live in the city. Sexual abuse is very rampant in Lancaster County Pennsylvania among the Mennonite and Amish communities. The victims are both adults and children. The predators are family members and members of the community.
Some Predators Have Been Arrested and Prosecuted
The Amish do not educate the children on the basics of sex or good touch versus bad touch. So children are not aware of inappropriate touching or advances. Neither the parents or the community educate their children on known predators and rapist living in their community. One Amish’s story of abuse starting at age 4 and it lasted into her teens:
Torah Bontrager’s betrayal by those closest to her began at age four. In the shielded-from-view world of her Amish community, her ordeal started with severe parental physical and verbal abuse followed by uncles’ serial rapes. At 15, Torah fled to the false safety of a divorced paternal uncle in Montana who, shortly after her arrival, raped her more times than she could remember over the course of 7 months.
Survivor Speaks Out Against Amish Rape Culture Ahead of Sentencing:
NLP Hypnosis Rape. Ohio Divorce Attorney Michael W. Fine used Neuro Linguistical Programing NLP to maliciously hypnotize his female clients and sexually assault them. Divorce is an emotional and stressful event. When people are seeking divorce representation, they maybe experiencing stress and are in a vulnerable state. Michael Fine was finally discovered by the police after a woman wore a wire and recorded his hypnotizing. Fine was arrested, charged, tried in the court of law, convicted and sentenced to 12 years in prison. Upon his release, he will be required to register as a Tier 2 Sex Offender. Thus far six women came forward and police believe there are many more victims.
One victims account
Micheal W. Fine. Ohio lawyer hypnotized six female clients and then molested them.
For this victim it was a routine visit to the lawyer’s office following her divorce.
NLP Hypnosis Rape. The Sheffield Village, Ohio, woman visited the now 59-year-old Michael W. Fine, her lawyer, to discuss a custody issue. They chatted, and she paid him a $1,500 fee.
It was business as usual. At least, she thought it was.
When she left, though, she noticed that her bra was disheveled, and her vaginal area was wet, according to court documents. Upon further reflection, she realized her memory of everything that went on in the room was foggy.
The meeting blurred into a blank spot, which was odd — it wasn’t as if she’d been drinking alcohol or taking any medications.
Victim Speak Out. video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uztOu7Pl5hg
10 Tactics to defeat NLP
NLP Hypnosis Rape. Politicians, Psychologist, Sales people, Marketers and unethical malicious people will use the NLP to covertly hypnotize unwary people.
- Be extremely wary of people copying your body language. Someone copies your posture and movements.
- Move your eyes in random and unpredictable patterns. Move your eyes side to side, up and down. Be natural how you do it so the person cannot tell how you access and store information.
- Do not let anybody touch you. Pretty self explanatory. Don’t ever let someone touch you. Say please don’t touch me again!
- Be wary of vague language. Tell them you don’t understand what they are talking about.
- Be wary of permissive language.“Feel free to relax.” “You’re welcome to test drive this car if you like.” “You can enjoy this as much as you like.” “Feel free to become as relaxed as you like.” Watch the f**k out for this.
- Be wary of gibberish. Hypnotist makes up a nonsense phrases like “As you release this feeling more and more you will find yourself moving into present alignment with the sound of your success more and more. ALWAYS say “Can you be more specific about that” or “Can you explain exactly what you mean?”
- Read between the lines. Use expressions with hidden layered meanings such as diet, nutrition, sleep with me is good. The untrained person will hear diet, nutrition and the sleep with me is good, is in their subconscious.
- Watch your attention. Don’t zone out because they hypnotist will hijack your subconscious to take you wherever they want to go.
- Don’t agree to anything. If you are buying a product or service, wait 24 hours.
- Trust your intuition. Always trust your gut. If your gut tells you that someone is trying to screw with you, then believe it because they most likely are.